Series: Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter #2.5
Published by Self Published on January 14, 2014
Genres: NA, Urban, Urban Fantasy
Source: Blog Tour
Buy on Amazon, Buy on Bookshop
Noel Harper got a second chance at life when the government recruited her as an undercover vampire informant. Since the day they brought her back from the good-as-dead, she has wanted to prove herself worthy.
When a member of her investigative unit is murdered, Noel is paired up with a vampire hunter named Dante to spy on a suspect in Fairbanks. The problem? They’re not the only ones on stakeout. Taking down murderous vampires is one thing. Dealing with the past is another. But this time, Noel isn’t letting fear win. She’s calling in help from the other side and learns a shocking secret along the way.
(STAKEOUT is an Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter novella told from Noel Harper’s POV. Approximately 40,000 words.)
Today the always fabulous Nikki Jefford is sharing with us a few of the reasons she loves her job. And we are all so very happy that she loves it, because we all get to read the super fun books she writes!
Things I love about being an author
- Wearing what I want while I work, which might mean PJs and slippers one day or a gemstone necklace and heels the next.
- Creating memorable characters. This is my absolute favorite part of writing.
- Being able to justify the amount of time I space out and daydream.
- Having the means to support talented artists, designers, photographers, models, musicians, editors, and other bookish entrepreneurs. When readers buy an author’s book they not only support the writer, but the vendors she works with.
- Interacting with readers and other writers. Coolest people on the planet!
- Hearing from readers who work insane hours/have chaotic lives, but have taken a moment to let me know my stories allow them to escape for a few hours.
Tour wide giveaway
–Complete eBook set of the series (INT)
–15$ Amazon Gift Card (INT)
–Signed Stakeout paperback (US/CAN)
–Aurora Sky Swag Pack with black nail polish (US/CAN)