At this time I am no longer accepting unsolicited review requests. I am backed up to more than 6 months of reading material, not including books I want to read for fun. I will schedule a post when I am open to reviews again. If you would like to be notified when that happens, follow me via email in the right side-bar. Thank you for your understanding.
1. I will be honest in my review of your book. I will not personally attack you, nor will I say your book sucks hairy donkey balls, even if I really really want to. I respect and admire the amount of work and time you have spent in putting your book together. That being said, once it is “out there” it is out of your hands.
2. Feel free to request that I read & review your book. I will only reply to the ones that I accept. If you don’t hear from me within 1 week (usually less) then I have decided for my own reasons not to read/review your book. At this time I am only accepting books in the following genres (subject to change without notice): Paranormal, Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Dystopia, and Horror.
3. If I do decide to accept your book, it in no way guarantees that I will write a review. If at some point during my read I decide that it isn’t what I expect or for whatever reason I decide to stop reading it, I will let you know.
5. I will not send you an advance copy of the review. I will let you know when it is up.
6. Please keep in mind that I have other books on my list and I like to give each piece equal attention. I do not promise a time frame for a review.
7. If you feel I missed something in my review, feel free to post a comment. However, I ask that you be respectful or your comment will be removed. If you disagree with my review, see #1.
If you agree to these terms and want me to read your book, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Title, Publication Date (if it isn’t out already), what genre it is, and a short summary.