Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Most Memorable Secondary Characters
1. Kat in Alice In Zombieland- I loved her attitude, her strength, and her love for Ali even though Ali kept secrets from her.
2. Lindsey in Chicagoland Vampires- She is always there for Merit and the banter between her and Luc is great.
3. Taran in Weird Girls- I frickin love this girl! almost everything that comes out of her mouth makes me laugh hysterically!
4. Ethan in Shifter Series- Rachel Vincent killed me with him. He is playful, loving and an awesome big brother.
5. Warner in Shatter Me- He is just so complex, and he intrigued the crap out of me!
6. Chaol in Throne of Glass- I can’t wait for Crown of Midnight and see what else we learn about him and his relationship with Calaena!
7. Dee in Lux- Her instant connection with Katy and her need for a real friend charmed me to her right away.
8. Sabine in Soul Screamers- Oh Sabine….she has such a thick outer shell that slowly peels away making you appreciate her all the more.
9. Isabelle in The Mortal Instruments- She is strong, fierce, and quite the tramp (no judgment). She’s real, I like that.
10. Bran in Mercy Thompson- He is so mysterious! I wish Patricia Briggs wrote more from his point of view.
Who are some of your most memorable secondary characters?
Just so you aren’t confused as to where these characters come from…
1. Alice in Zombieland- Gena Showalter
2. Chicagoland Vampire Series- Chloe Neill
3. Weird Girls- Cecy Robson
4. Shifter Series- Rachel Vincent
5. Shatter me- Tahereh Mafi
6. Throne of Glass- Sarah J. Maas
7. Luxen Series- Jennifer L. Armentrout
8. Soul Screamers- Rachel Vincent
9. The Mortal Instruments Series- Cassandra Clare
10. Mercy Thompson Series- Patricia Briggs